We conduct training of moped class 1 and class 2 which are required to be able to drive a moped.
Class 1 – EU-moped with max speed of 45 km/h
Requirements for obtaining driving license AM class 1
- At least 15 years old. (Practice driving from 14 year and 9 months)
- A valid driving permit - Apply
- Book and go through our moped class 1 course
- Pass Trafikverkets theory test
Class 2 – moped with max speed of 25 km/h
If you were born after October 1 1994 a driving permit is required
Requirements for obtaining a driving permit class 2
- At least 15 years old.
- Book and go through our moped class 2 course
- Pass our theory test
- You will receive an application form when you pass the theory test
New moped model - Niu M1 electric
In 2018 we are introducing the Niu M1 electric that is more spirited and more environment friendly.